What’s The Plan!
Join me every weekend over closed video calls through Google Meet and let me share stories of India with you. In general history, politics, colonization, food, culture, caste system, kama sutra, (no topics are barred!), art, culture, geography, moguls, and maybe the Taj Mahal. The idea is simple, to know more about India in the simple form of stories by a storyteller.
- Register for your session using the form below.
- Receive the link for the session and confirmation.
- Join me over these virtual storytelling sessions about India.
Fill The Form
Theme For Next Sessions
A Weekly Virtual Storytelling Session About India with Himanshu Shekhar. I am a storyteller & tour leader who used to narrate stories of India on the streets and with pandemics hitting our normal lives, the best idea was to bring these stories virtually to you. Join these interesting sessions, learn more about India, and don’t worry these are not history lessons for sure.
The last 30-40 minutes will be dedicated to general discussion, Q&As, and having two ways interaction.
Day: Every Sunday
Duration: 90 Minutes
Time: 11 AM EDT, 04 PM BST, 05 PM CEST
Contribution: Pay As You Wish
Date & Theme
- 25th April 2021 Theme: Old Delhi, Mughals & Taj Mahal
- 02nd May 2021 Theme: Mughals, British & Independence
- 09th May 2021 Theme: Vedas, Yoga & Why Not Kamasutra
- 16th May 2021 Theme: Diversity is India
- 23rd May 2021 Theme: Stories of Yogis of Himalayas & Yoga
After filling the Google Form, you can also make a payment through the PayPal button below.